Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Leg. (March 12)

A salesman walks into a doctor's office and asks the doctor to inspect his leg. The salesman says, "Here, put your ear to my knee." 


The doctor puts his ear to the salesman's knee and hears very faintly, "Come on, can I have five bucks, just five bucks?" 


The doctor steps back in horror, and the salesman says, "I know, but it gets worse. Put your ear to my shin." The doctor puts his ear to the salesman's shin and hears very faintly, "Come on, can I have ten bucks, just ten bucks?" 


Once again, the doctor stands up, very perplexed. The salesman then says, "If that surprises you, put your ear to my ankle." The doctor puts his ear to the salesman's ankle and hears oh so faintly, "Come on, can I have twenty bucks, just twenty bucks?"


The doctor then stands up and says, "Well, I can I make just one conclusion. Your leg is broke in three places."